We have extensive institutional investment and operational experience in real estate assets, funds, debt and public and private companies.
Reven Capital invests in all real estate asset classes, public and private companies, funds and debt. We take an opportunistic but conservative approach to all real estate investments and managed accounts. We are looking for opportunities and strategies others don’t see or understand so we can capitalize on these investments and earn superior returns for our investors.
To submit an investment opportunity please email it to [email protected].
Reven Capital is always considering direct opportunistic investments, new funds, joint ventures and separate managed accounts.
- Opportunistic Office Acquisition - motivated seller, 70% occupancy, lease roll-over risk
- Acquired Nov ’2003 for $14.5 million ($68/SF) – 30% of replacement cost
- Acquired adjacent land to increase parking ratio
- Improved all common areas and elevators
- Increased rents from $16.50 to $23.50/SF gross
- Increased occupancy from 70% to 93%
- Sold in Jan 2007 $38 million ($184/SF)
Wyndam Garden Hotel (formerly Mission Plaza Hotel & Suites)
- Located in San Diego, CA , 316 key hotel
- Opportunistic Acquisition - REO seller, 50% occupancy, non-branded hotel
- Reven Capital acquired this hotel from Lennar a special servicer for $12.5 million in August 2011 with Pacific Pearl Hotels, LLC and a sole investor. This purchase was approximately at 23% of replacement cost. The sole investor bought out Reven Capital and Pacific Pearl Hotels to hold long term.
- Reflag to Wyndham Garden
- Pacific Pearl Hotel, LLC to manage the hotel
- Improved all common areas and rooms
- Increased occupancy from 50% in 2011 to 82% in 2015
- Results as of 2016, estimated value is approximately $35 million.
Reven Capital seeks to acquire distressed debt portfolios for both residential and commercial assets as steep discounts to face value.